Director at iWorks Solutions
Views:1230 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:282
HR Business Partner - Sales Vertical - XLRI/TISS/Symbiosis/IIM/IMT (4-8 yrs)
What is the primary purpose of this job ?
Describe main objectives.
- Driving the end to end HR processes
- Drive Talent Acquisition process for all the vacant/new position in the commercial organization including South Region.
- Scale up people and organizational capability to the next level, for delivering accelerated and profitable growth in the business
- Manage South Regional office administration and compliances.
- Describe the responsibilities and accountabilities of the job. Which tasks is the job holder responsible for?
What results are to be achieved ?
- Ensure alignment of HR processes with business by engaging proactively with business leaders and their respective team members
- Drive end to end recruitment process on Commercial and/or other verticals.
- Tracks agreed global and local Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for own area of responsibility to provide timely and accurate reports to the relevant stakeholders (like Business Heads, Function Head amongst others) and prepare periodic MIS for the relevant stakeholders)
- Proactively has talent pipelines built internally and externally using e-recruitment (ATS) and social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Naukri etc.
- Ensure 100% compliance to the ATS (SuccessFactors) and manage all requisitions which he/she is working on
- Manpower budgeting & tracking - Commercial Organization structure efficiency & Headcount planning for on roll and off roll headcount.
- Post Graduate in PM/HR or MBA (specialization HR) from reputed institute like XLRI, TISS, and Symbiosis
- Relevant experience of 4-7 years in Generalist HR profile
- Comprehensive understanding of HR practices and policies
- Business Understanding & Acumen
- Should have expertise in at least a couple of HR verticals i.e. Recruitment, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Appraisal Systems, HRIS etc.
- Should be aware and knowledgeable about contemporary HR systems like Competency Profiling, Engagement models, etc.
- Able to think strategically and translate business strategy into HR strategy and actionable plans
- Execution oriented, thorough, analytical, strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly effective in a matrix organization structure
- Organizationally savvy able to build relationships easily, sell ideas and influence effectively
- Expertise in Microsoft packages, specifically Excel