HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:420 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
HR Business Partner - Retail (6-9 yrs)
Opening for HR business partner at Retail company
Core Responsibilities :
- Partner with business leadership on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Coach senior leaders; advise leaders on strategic talent challenges. Coach managers and leaders on people and org issues.
- Assess overall health of business unit by drawing insights from data and identifying right inputs to address root cause.
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide valuable input and expertise to your client groups in terms of employment legislation, policies and practices.
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes all annual, mid-year and periodic talent mechanisms which focus on performance management and talent development
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Work with line managers and employees to address employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing everyone's interests.
- Define HR goals that are based on business drivers and ensuring that the team is always looking for underlying people issues to help solve business challenges.
Basic qualifications & skills :
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field, with 6-8 years of post-MBA experience.
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.