Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:2183 Applications:732 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
HR Business Partner- Recruitment/Business Partnering (2-6 yrs)
Recruitment and Business Partnering
- Understand organizational priorities and support the roll out of the people agenda for the India Business.
- Work closely with HC India team in driving employee life cycle processes and support the day to day execution of critical human capital processes
- Ensure a seamless information flow by maintaining key trackers (India and Global) that help in global coordination
- Coordinate talent management and development programs and research ideas to continuously evolve and improve the content and implementation
- Partner with the HC business partner in addressing performance concerns and managing performance on an on-going basis.
- Support the delivery of learning programs.
- Support employees in understanding and complying with policies andpractices.
- Work with the HC business partner to resolve grievances raised by employees
- Co-ordinate a variety of firm-wide social and philanthropic events, partnering with broader HC team to execute and ensure positive stakeholder feedback
- Write employee communications on a variety of topics and in a variety of mediums including email, newsletters, website, etc.
- Act as a workday super user and input new hires, terminations, transfers, employee verification, employee biographies, etc., as per standard operating procedures
- Management of employee records, monthly reporting and analytics to highlight trends and story lines to aid informed decision making
- Support special projects that are a part of the HC team strategy and bring innovative thinking, creativity and an analytical mind to every project
- Maintain business-specific and firm wide presentations and materials for the India HC team,