HR Manager at Confidential
Views:3995 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
HR Business Partner & Recruiter - BPO (4-6 yrs)
Candidates with immediate joining will be preferred.
The Human Resources Business Partner & Recruiter role contributes to the company performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives. Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition; employee relations consultation; policy interpretation and application, performance and compensation management consultation; and talent management consultation.
Job Description -
1. Identifying the organization's needs and working to create and implement an effective talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance.
2. Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines.
3. Anticipating organization's future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company's success.
4. Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
Skills and Competencies
1. Experience in managing and overseeing talent acquisition and evidence of transforming the recruitment function within an organization is key.
2. Experience in global recruitments
2. Having commercial and analytical know-how is required, as is having strong communication and leadership skills. You must be strategic, influential and confident in building relationships with employees at all levels.
3. Interpersonal and motivational skills; you should be capable of building relationships across the organization.
4. Increasing talent sourcing within an organization by improving direct hiring
5. Analytical and capable of reading data and reports to assess complex information
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.