Senior Recruitment Consultant at Talentmint Consultant
Views:1627 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
HR Business Partner - Publishing House (8-12 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- HR Business Partner will be responsible for end to end life cycle management for 300+ employees including but not limited to recruitment, talent management, performance management, compensation etc.
- HRBP will partner with the respective stakeholders to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- HRBP will be responsible for managing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure, strategic staffing, succession planning and supporting day-to- day operations as well as on-going process improvements.
- HRBP will be responsible for enabling high performance levels through targeted retention and will be responsible for driving productivity.
- HRBP will provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- MBA/PGDM in HR
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Prior Experience in business partnering with the sales team
- Excellent analytical skills