HR Business Partner - Pharma - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/XIMB/SIBM (2-5 yrs)
- Assimilate all man power requirements and prepare an overall manpower plan document
- Track and report Manpower Cost and Headcount
- Preparation and reporting of MIS, Vacancy, Attrition Analysis and Tracker report
- Organizational Structure management and reporting
Compensation & Benefits:
- Designs and recommends visible reward and recognition programs to reinforce and sustain employee engagement
- Conduct internal and external salary surveys
- Lead and ensure that the performance management process is deployed. Lead the annual compensation revision process for all eligible employees
Training & Development:
- Conduct training needs identification analysis
- Develops the learning landscapes and needs to hasten talent development and sustain their retention
- To conduct Talent Management reviews as per calendar and ensure that the development plans are tracked with required rigor.
- To provide process guidance to the Line managers on talent management.
- To enable line managers for making qualitative decisions on talent.
- Takes active part in employee selection, career and skills development, succession planning, and staff training
- Evaluates, guides, coaches, and mentors subordinates in the effective performance of assigned tasks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.