HR Business Partner - Performance Marketing Platform (4-10 yrs)
About Client :
Our client is a Full-Funnel Programmatic Marketing platform of choice for leading digital marketers globally across CPG, Tech, B2B, Retail, Travel, BFSI, Gaming, Autos, Telco, Real Estate, Education and other industry verticals.
Our client empowers businesses to engage with their customers and audiences through all stages of the marketing funnel
Job Description - HRBP : We are looking for an HRBP to lead our HR function as a leader for the respective location. If you are hands-on on end-to-end HR functions this is the role for you.
What You Will Do :
- Recruitment : Hire the best team members for our team by partnering with hiring leads to draft, refine and publish job descriptions; sourcing, screening, and assessing candidates; engaging with external talent pool networks to attract talent from passive sources
- Onboarding : Conduct an exceptional new hire onboarding experience (and offboarding when required) by organizing processes, preparing content, mobilizing stakeholders, and collecting feedback for continuous improvement
- Engagement : Identify opportunities to improve team experience; plan and execute events including engagement, rewards and recognition, and well-being programs
- Provide an effective HR advisory service to our team members by acting as the first point of contact for employee-relation matters
- Help create a positive brand by building employment branding effort and provide a consistent experience across all candidate and employee touchpoints
- Operations & compliance : Maintain employee records in accordance with the HR system and coordinate administrative tasks when required. Develop and execute HR policies, compliances, procedures and as per the regulatory requirements
- Payroll : Ensure all the attendance, leave data is collected for the salary payouts on monthly basis. Work with finance for timely payouts and PF/gratuity compliances.
- Periodically work on compensation benchmarking and salary structure review with the leadership
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree (MBA, HRM, business or a related field) with 6 to 10 years of relevant experience
- You have a thorough knowledge of the employee lifecycle including hiring in a fast-paced environment, onboarding, employee engagement, development, payroll, HR operations and compliances
- You should have worked in a startup where hustle is a norm