Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:279 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
HR Business Partner - NBFC (2-7 yrs)
HR Business Partner - NBFC
Job Title/Designation: HRBP/BHR
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Vertical - HR Department: Human Resource
Preferred Requirement: MBA in HR with experience in HR Generalist role.
Key Role :
- Managing the recruitment process end to end.
- Completing joining formalities for the new recruits including trainees
- Closing positions within a defined turnaround time and as per requirements. Maintaining good offer to joining ratio.
- Communication of policies and practices to the employees for positive environment & addressing their needs & grievances through meetings, open house, new joint meetings, etc.
- Ground level sensing of employee concerns/ behavior, red flag and report observations to the seniors. Conducting Exit interviews.
- Ensure timely closure of Employee life cycle HR processes (e.g., Recruitment, Transfer, Leave Request, Performance Management, Progressions, Salary revisions etc).
- Ensuring right data management through accurate & timely maintenance/updation of the data and systems
- Assessing training need for employees & organizing behavioral & technical programs as per training calendar