Partner at Kautilya Management Consultants
Views:1699 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
HR Business Partner - IT - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (4-7 yrs)
Will be responsible for :
- Talent Engagement, Development, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Process & Policy implementation and Grievance handling
- Partnering closely with technology and leadership to deliver high-value service to the business. -
- Initiate & driving HR programs & initiatives.
- Handle business units- day-to-day HR operations.
- Reviewing and analyzing business-specific data to identify trends & recommend solutions to improve performance, retention & employee experience.
- Serve as a - trusted advisor- & being the primary point of contact for employees.
- Providing ongoing support to the employees on HR related matters, policies & procedures.
- Assessing training needs and conducting training sessions as & when required.
- Partnering with managers to retain, develop, and motivate employees Responsible for planning & conducting group-specific engagement initiatives
Candidate Profile :
- MBA from a premier B School with 4-7 years of experience as an HR Business Partner
- Have good communication, interpersonal, analytical, stakeholder management and leadership skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.