Senior Consultant-Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants LLP
Views:1083 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HR Business Partner - IT/FMCG/Pharma (3-10 yrs)
- Partner with regional stakeholders to drive people practices in the region.
- Drive employee engagement and liaise with regional teams to deliver improvements on Your Voice Talk Straight Survey Scores
- Facilitate talent identification and succession planning across the region, ensuring a talent pipeline for key roles in Retail.
- Work towards reducing attrition across the region, through the collation of feedback and corrective action.
- Work in partnership with Recruitment, L&D and HR Ops team to deliver people priorities.
- Enable line managers for effective people management, providing guidance with respect to people issues, policy and process implementation.
- Develop and monitor management information of the region and take actions where ever required.
- Own end to end performance management process for the Region.
- Key stakeholder in driving reward and recognition activities across the region during Regional Conference and Business conference.
- Provide input to HRBP Head to support in developing HR strategy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and learning agility
- Self-motivated and team player
- Proficient in working on MS Office (Advanced Excel & PowerPoint)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.