Senior Manager at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:538 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
HR Business Partner - IT (8-12 yrs)
Human Resources Business Partner
As the HR Business Partner for the Engineering Group, incumbent will be responsible for providing full range of HR support and strategic business partnership to the Business leaders and employees for the said business group.
- Act as the strategic business partner, working with the senior management team of the business group to establish HR initiatives that will accelerate the business strategy/objectives for the group.
- Facilitates the development of culture and key capabilities for the organizations.
- Provides input into Regions HR plans and ensure alignment with overall strategic plans for the BU.
- Understands the BU needs and through continues dialogue with stake holders identifies key focus areas and comes up with HR Strategies, programs, policies to bring about the change.
- May act as Project Manager for programs that support these initiatives that include defining project scope, cost, resource allocation and program communication.
- Oversee and mentor current staff in the facilitation of all employee relations issues while keeping the organization's overall vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Cultivate partnerships with the BU to understand current issues and anticipate upcoming ones in order to provide timely HR guidance as needed.
- Partner with managers and employees to understand issues and help resolve through HR practices, processes, or policies. Acts as consultant, coach, and facilitator to business leaders
- Oversee and manage the human resource staffing strategy and recruiting initiatives, including the administration of the hiring and employment process.
- Partner with business leaders to understand and identify learning requirements for at employees at all levels. Help design, build and deliver learning strategies/programs. Measures and evaluate effectiveness of learning solutions to demonstrate business impact.
- Work with the Compensation, Benefits and HRIS, to design and administer compensation programs, including variable pay programs for the business group, ensuring alignment to key metrics
- Work with HR Business Partners on corporate initiatives and help drive projects to successful and timely delivery
- Conduct exit interviews to ascertain trends in voluntary resignations and develop programs/initiatives with managers to address the deficiencies
- Continue education of current and progressive HR practices.
- Experience of successfully supporting senior leaders in a technology organization.
- Demonstrated competence in various HR functional areas, especially workforce and talent management, organizational development and consulting/coaching
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to perform special projects independently, develop innovative solutions and handle variable workloads
- Critical thinker who enjoys developing innovative solutions to business issues.
- Able to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize Important projects
- Must be able to work at all levels of the HR - Strategic, operational, and tactical. Possesses the ability to think strategically and implement strategy
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to work with global Business and HR stakeholders
- Hands on Comp and Ben experience good to have
- Enjoys working collaboratively and in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and people skills