HR Business Partner - IT (6-12 yrs)
Want to work with a leading tech-based Startup in supporting and initiating HR policies in a fast-paced environment? Here's a great opportunity for you.
- The role requires prior experience in supporting the Business for a mid-size organization in the IT/analytics/SaaS space in a fast-paced environment.
- Please do note that an Engineer followed by an MBA from a good B School is preferred.
- Also no HR Generalist or HR operations profiles will work for this.
- Works directly with senior leadership to develop and execute HR strategies that support organizational goals.
- Works closely with leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Be a catalyst in HR Analytics by building dashboards focusing on business & people insights, analyzes trends and metrics.
- Promotes employee well-being, culture, and diversity with various initiatives.
- Manages the lifecycle of Performance management
- Works in collaboration with the L&D team to identify training needs for business units.
To fit the bill :
- 6+ years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues and Business Partnering.
- Past expertise in HRBP with understanding of compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
- Able to support the needs in a fast paced and growing organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you think you fit the bill, then please do send us your latest CV and a cover letter that talks about your achievements as an HRBP.