Consultant at Careernet
Views:574 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
HR Business Partner - Internet/Online (3-10 yrs)
1. A strong HRBP experience who aligns business practice with people to drive effective performance.
2. Identify, analyze, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR practices.
3. Develop effective partnerships with employees, managers and ensure a positive work environment.
4. Create talent management strategies and develop strategic relationships with business to drive org goals.
5. Work towards enhancing business performance through efficient business partnering.
6. Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
7. Develop and nurture professional relationships with peers, colleagues, business and senior leaders and build effective employee engagement strategy.
8. Create opportunities for employees to build professional relationships and provide career mentorship to employees.
9. Identify HR intervention needs, create appropriate programs, actively participate in HR interventions & projects and ensure timely completion.
10. Strategic Thinker /Change Management Skills, - Processes, Policies, Training and systems
11. In addition to HR BP role the person will also own CoE, Program responsibility. A few potentials CoEs are Talent management, L&D etc.