Senior Recruiter at 2Coms Consulting
Views:1669 Applications:556 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
HR Business Partner/HR Generalist - eCommerce - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (2-6 yrs)
HRBP / HR Generalist professionals required for E-Comm Company
We are hiring for one of our reputed E-Comm company. PFB the job details.
Job Location : Noida / Hyderabad (Localities preferred)
Exp : 2+ yrs to 6 yrs Post MBA (From premier colleges)
Shift : Day
- Excellent Communication skills
- Should be a Manager currently (Must)
- Exp in excel, analytics skill
- Should have exp in connecting people on the floor
- Exp & focus on Employee Engagement & Employee Retention
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner w/ business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Provide coaching, training and mentorship to Managers, Leads, and Associates for the business
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling