Talent Acquisition Consultant at Laksh HR
Views:332 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
HR Business Partner - Healthcare/Pharma/BFSI (4-10 yrs)
- Lead, implement and manage HR initiatives around organization design, culture management, talent management & employer branding.
- You will play a critical role in creating a diverse, inclusive and employee-first organization through our hiring, training, recognition and inclusion practices.
Roles and responsibilities
- Partner with leaders on overall organizational structure, design and development
- Lead HR efforts relating to Performance and Compensation management including performance cycles, R&R, benefits and promotions.
- Manage New Employee programs for hires including background checks, contract terms, orientation and onboarding.
- Manage the employee off-boarding process including exit interviews, exit process and F&F settlement
- Provide day-to-day guidance to managers on coaching, career development, disciplinary actions, employee relations issues and policy interpretation.
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals; create and monitor training programs to ensure success.
- Thoughtfully engage with employees on queries related to compensation, training and internal mobility to increase productivity and retention.
- Manages and resolves personnel grievances by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provide navigational support to employees on HR policies and interpretation
Skills and Qualifications
- Work experience of 4+ years as a HR Business Partner within a fast paced organization (preferably a startup)
- Detailed knowledge and regulatory understanding in a range of HR functional areas - employment law, performance management, employee development, compensation, organization design.
- Has a "Customer First" mindset when interacting with employees - demonstrating empathy with the goal of providing a positive employee experience
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex personnel issues
- Professional ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Experience learning and thriving in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to set high goals and work independently