Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:4507 Applications:1339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1333
HR Business Partner - FMCG/Retail/Hospitality (4-12 yrs)
HR Business Partner
- Strategic HR Planning: Collaborate with business leaders to understand their goals and develop HR strategies that support the overall business objectives. Provide guidance on workforce planning, talent management, succession planning, and organizational development.
- Employee Relations: Serve as a point of contact for employee relations issues, including conflict resolution, disciplinary actions, and grievance procedures. Provide advice and guidance to managers on employee performance, conduct investigations as necessary, and ensure compliance with labor laws and company policies.
- Talent Acquisition and Management: Work with hiring managers to identify talent needs, create job descriptions, and participate in the recruitment and selection process. Develop strategies for attracting, retaining, and developing top talent. Support onboarding and orientation programs to ensure a smooth integration of new employees.
- Performance Management: Assist in designing and implementing performance management systems that align individual goals with organizational objectives. Provide guidance to managers on performance evaluations, feedback, and development plans. Identify performance trends and recommend appropriate interventions.
- Learning and Development: Identify training and development needs within the organization and work with managers to create development plans for employees. Coordinate training programs, workshops, and seminars to enhance employee skills and knowledge. Stay updated on industry best practices and incorporate them into learning initiatives.
- Compensation and Benefits: Collaborate with the compensation and benefits team to develop and implement competitive compensation and benefits programs. Advise managers and employees on compensation structures, promotions, and rewards. Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Change Management: Support organizational change initiatives by providing guidance on change management strategies, communication plans, and employee engagement. Assist in implementing change initiatives and monitoring their impact on employees and the organization.
- HR Policy and Compliance: Develop and update HR policies and procedures to align with changing laws, regulations, and industry standards. Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations. Provide guidance and training to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures.
- HR Data Analysis and Reporting: Collect, analyze, and interpret HR data to identify trends and insights. Prepare regular reports and metrics on HR key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of HR programs and initiatives. Make recommendations for improvements based on data analysis.
- HR Projects and Initiatives: Lead or participate in HR projects and initiatives, such as employee engagement surveys, diversity and inclusion programs, HR technology implementation, and process improvement projects.