Partner - India Business at Synergy Consultants
Views:667 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
HR Business Partner - FMCG/Pharma (4-6 yrs)
The HR Business Partner will have the ultimate responsibility for effective people management of the aligned business unit, and will engage with business leaders to enable and impact business success. The role will ideate, conceptualize and implement the various HR initiatives, including workforce planning, employee engagement, performance management, rewards and recognition, succession planning and policy review. The role will be responsible for enabling a strong handshake with the business to ensure perpetuation of all major HR initiatives being rolled out centrally.
Key responsibilities: Business Partner:
- Ensuring a strong collaborative working relationship with business leaders and be an integral part of the leadership team.
- Providing support that is aligned with business and HR strategy that enables seamless high performance Rewards and recognition:
- Designing, implementing and managing the Reward & Recognition Program for the entire company ensuring highest level of employee motivation and driving a strong performance culture
- Create awareness through various branding exercises for encouraging the employees to participate in the R&R program Performance Management
- Define and implement unit level performance management framework across levels
. - Manage the performance appraisal, calibration exercise, arbitration and performance improvement plans for employees.
- Design and drive the high-performer program for employees in the unit. Talent Management & Succession Planning
- Identifying hi-potential employees in order to ensure proper Succession Planning for Critical and Unique position, nurturing Talent & career progression.
- Established Career Development framework based on Role, capability and competency and emphasis on Individual Development Plan for every employee and ensuring their development. Compensation & Benefits
- Execute the annual compensation review based on organizational financial model - compensation review guidelines formulation, identify and correct anomalies.
- Partner with Compensation and Benefits COE in conducting external surveys and do the analysis under their guidance and implement the recommendations Employee Relation
- Working with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance
- Conduct investigations inline with policies and recommend disciplinary decisions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.