CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:2380 Applications:772 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
HR Business Partner - FMCG - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI (2-7 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Major role is involved in Talent Management, Leadership, Performance, Engagement, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion.
- Managing Talent & Succession, HR Strategy & Planning D&I, Culture/Engagement, Org Design & Change, HR Transformation (New age Business & HR Operating models)
- Responsible for functions such as workforce analysis, succession planning, organization design, restructuring and Leadership development and Change management.
- Devise and implement the plan of sourcing and selection of candidates through traditional and non-traditional modes of hiring within defined timelines
- Build awareness and understanding of the KRAs among the employees, educate on the performance management philosophy and ensure timely and accurate implementation of the performance management processes
- Maintain HR databases and systems, anchor annual salary review.
- Conduct market bench marking and analysis
- Design and implement the learning & development roadmap for the organization
- Design systems and processes that enable development of Leadership & Managerial capabilities at various levels in the organization
Desired Profile :
- Prior HR leadership experience in a fast-growing organization.
- Ability to design systems & processes, which are based on a deep understanding of business priorities and underlying requirements
- Strong advisory & coaching capabilities
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness and humility to unlearn and learn where required
CANDIDATES SHOULD BE FROM GOOD B SCHOOLS ONLY APPLY SUCH AS (XLRI, TISS, MDI etc) - Batches- 2014 till 2017
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.