HR Business Partner- FMCG (5-8 yrs)
About Client :
Our client is India and South East Asia's largest and fastest-growing Omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. The company uses its proprietary technology to provide one-stop renovation solutions to homeowners-from design to managed last-mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home.
It employs over 2,600 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey. And as of June 2021, we've been certified as a Great Place to Work- , grow, learn & have fun.
About The Role :
Human Resources Business Partner (5 to 8 years)
Location : Bangalore preferred. Any Metro city + travel for 25-40% of the time would work too
About the Role :
Your role as HRBP would entail :
- Working closely with functional head and sub functional leads to enable business outcomes
- To design, plan, and execute various central and BU specific people-related initiatives and programs
- To design, plan and execute efficiencies and improvements in HR processes and policies
- To lead and drive certain central level projects as program/project manager
- To partner with the recruitment and business team in designing the most suitable org structure and defining roles and their details.
- To own entire employee life cycle post onboarding till exit
- To own various change management and organization effectiveness projects relevant to respective BU
1. MBA in HR with 4-8 years experience in HR as HRBP
2. Experience working with fast-growing start-up as HRBP
3. Ability to work closely with businesses for HR related activities
4. Ability to take and drive initiatives