Director at Pinnacle Search Services
Views:355 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
HR Business Partner - Financial Services (8-10 yrs)
MBA IN HR with min 8 to 10 years of experience of which the past 5 years should have been in a HR Generalist or Business Partnering role
Key responsibilities :
- Recruitment: Manpower planning; Budgeting; Organization restructuring; Talent Acquisition
- Training & Development: Managing training life cycle; Facilitating design, development & delivery of functional, behavioral & leadership development programs
- Talent Management: Driving mentor-ship program for top performers in mid-senior level positions; Facilitating job rotations and International deputations; Conducting field transition programs & preparatory workshops for fast-track schemes; Facilitating Talent Review Board Meetings, Management Development Programs.
- Engagement: Drive engagement survey, analyzed organization climate and conducted action planning workshops, monitoring implementation & effectiveness;
Develop engagement calendar; Driving engagement activities like Goal Setting/ Review Workshop, Townhall, Skip level, Family Day, CSR, Sports, festive celebrations, Outbound Programs, R&R & diversity initiatives;
- PMS: Drive the PMS process within the region
- HR Analytics - HR Dashboard, Business MIS, Budgeting, HR Costing; Analyzing attrition trend, Sensitizing business on attrition factors and Initiating retention measures.