Executive -Talent Acquisition at Source Solution Incorporated
Views:318 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
HR Business Partner - Entertainment Firm (5-10 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with Leading Entertainment Company
About Source Solutions Incorporated:
The team at Source Solutions Incorporated has been hiring for over 25 industries, across 5 continents & 33 countries. It is a team that relies strongly on the art of headhunting to find the right talent for the right role. We have built our credibility by ensuring we deliver results and by ensuring that we remain informed and ahead of the curve.
We have also developed our own recruitment platform called GoEvals, which allows us to hire leveraging technology. We have built our own capabilities of remote hiring, video interviewing & conducting digital candidate reference checks using real time analytical reports. Thus, combining technology with superlative headhunting skills.
The Team is constantly trained on new emerging trends & keeps themselves informed about not just what is happening within the recruitment practice but also in the industries that they hire in. This helps them provide critical insights to the position they are head hunting for and ensures they are able to identify quality talent quickly for our clients.
Following are the details:
Experience: 5-10 years
Qualification: MBA - Full Time is mandatory
Work Mode: On - Site
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Talent Acquisition Executive
Source Solutions Incorporated
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.