Talent Executive at Emagine People Solutions
Views:2665 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Business Partner - Courier/Transportation Industry (3-6 yrs)
About the role:
We are looking for an HR Manager to work with the HR Head and Customer Operations Head to drive results for the customer operations team towards increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This includes partnering with the business head on core HR programs like manpower planning, recruitment, onboarding, performance reviews, promotions, succession planning, and action plans resulting from employee surveys. The customer operations team manages the fulfillment, last mile delivery and customer support parts of the business. Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with business and the core HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
- Partner with business head on organizational design, manpower planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Design and implement a business and context relevant talent management system for the assigned business
- Provide management coaching to front line managers and senior leaders of the assigned business
- Assess business unit's learning needs and work with the learning and development team to design and implement solutions
- Review and analyse business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-levelling.
- Coach and mentor a team of 1 - 2 people handling recruitment, HR operations, administration
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
Key skills required:
- Ability to work with diverse set of stakeholders to drive optimum results for the organization
- Ability to take a balanced view of situation and play the role of employee champion and management representative as needed.
- Ability to design and implement scalable solutions to people challenges
- Strong problem solving skills, self starter, energy driver in the workplace
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and senior leaders on various matters related to people management, organization design.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities in an ambiguous situation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.