Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:438 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
HR Business Partner - Construction Industry (15-19 yrs)
- The role holder will be responsible for talent planning and acquisition, completing Onboarding /Orientation of new hires, managing the Performance appraisal process, Succession planning in discussion with concerned role holders, managing the Rewards and Recognition, attendance, Grievance Handling, employee retention and Off boarding/ Exit Management.
- He / she will play the role of a HR Business partner. Given the role, the candidate will need to have good interpersonal skills and must be very good in problem solving.
- Will be required to prepare various reports in relation to the above.
- Performing role of a HR Business Partner and maintaining employee connect across all levels to ensure smooth functioning of the Category team
- Coordination with recruitment team to fill up vacant positions
- Coordination with on-boarding team for completing joining formalities and induction
- Preparing store induction plan for various role holders joining the category team
- Managing attendance reports and ensure timely closures
- Managing employee grievances
- Employee - engagement i.e. engaging with employees at various intervals
- Ensuring timely closure of PMS cycle
- Managing exit formalities
- Maintaining MIS and preparing reports
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.