Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:2357 Applications:726 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
HR Business Partner - Chemical Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
Client : MNC Chemical Manufacturing
Role : HRBP heavy on Learning initiatives
Reporting into the Head HR :
- You will be responsible to manage HRBP Pan India + Learning at the corporate
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time.
- Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively.
- Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability.
- Drive active employee engagement, be seen as a go to HR implement specific engagement initiatives (targeted 1-1 discussions, pulse sessions, VoE initiatives etc.) that help achieve a highly engaged employee population across the varied businesses.
As a successful candidate :
- You should have hands-on expertise in HR should have managed HRBP + L&D
- You should have 10-15 years of experience in manufacturing setups
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.