Consultant at Michael Page
Views:710 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
HR Business Partner - BFSI (7-10 yrs)
- Excellent opportunity with a leading Insurance Giant
- Opportunity to lead a group of HR Business Partners
Job Description :
Reporting to the Head HRBP for India, your responsibilities will include :
- Consulting with the business leadership team for business issues and innovative HR solutions
- Driving cost and manpower productivity across the BU's
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with the Indian Senior Management and department heads
- Supporting the delivery for end to end HR services across all channels of business
- Driving performance management and developmental programs for capability development
- Actively support and influence change management to ensure internal HR transformation
- Owning all people processes for all zones including Training, Performance Management, Operations, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement among others
The Successful Applicant :
- You come with 7-10 years of hands on experience as an HRBP within the Financial Services space only.
- Sales HRBP experience is a must have.
- You should have team management experience in the past.
- You should have strong communication skills and executive presence coupled with great senior stakeholder management skills.
- Please note that experience in Financial Services domain is an absolute must have.