Sr. Manager at T D Newton & Associates
Views:1561 Applications:647 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HR Business Partner - Banking Captive - IIM/XLRI/TISS/JBIMS/MDI (3-7 yrs)
HR Business Partner for Banking Captive at Mumbai
Looking for HR Business Partner with expertise in Strategic projects in Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Performance Management. exp in working with cross functional teams and Global Internal\external Stakeholder
Should be MBA from Tier 1 Institute - XLRI, TISS, JBIMS,etc
- Assist line managers with the execution of HR processes, including performance management, employee engagement, talent, employee relations, coaching, training, conflict resolution, and interpretation of employment policies and practices
- Partner with Human Resources Advisors (HRAs) and business/functional line managers to recommend, develop, and execute human capital strategies to achieve business goals as well as participate on Human Resources Professional Services (HRPS) project teams such as engagement initiatives or re-engineering
- Liaise with HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) on various HR Compensation, Diversity, Employment Law, Employee Relations, HR Control and Compliance, Learning and Development, Recruiting, Talent, and Reporting
- Manage immigration and mobility/relocation cases
- Execute ad hoc requests and projects, such as audit support, Voice of the Employee (VOE) survey preparation, and reporting
- Ensure escalated client/employee issues are resolved with urgency and deliver services with a process improvement mindset to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Build and maintain partnerships to foster trust and accountability with all stakeholders
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.