Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:1719 Applications:677 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
HR Business Partner - Banking (3-6 yrs)
- Talent Management - utilise systems and processes to ensure that talent in businesses is dealt as per the talent management framework laid down, and to ensure that requisite interventions as decided are executed
- Learning & Development - partner with the OL team, to ensure that the necessary learning maps and other learning interventions are executed as per plan
- Relationship Management - to ensure that end-to-end service is provided to all employees in the business, starting from handholding at the time of joining, right upto exit, covering the entire lifespan of the employee
- Employee engagement - the incumbent would be required to take all necessary measures to build and enhance employee engagement - MIS and documentation which is critical holding employee database holding hires, bonus payout, exits, job database, job descriptions, other employee data touch points. Project related work as and when it arises
- Team Handling Experience needs to be present. Would have a team of 1 / 2 team members reporting to him / her.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.