Principal Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:1198 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
HR Business Partner - Automotive (10-15 yrs)
- Act as Strategic HR Partner to Managers/Supervisors below Business Unit/Group Function management Teams on regional/country HR Topic and Trends, connecting when necessary with regional members of group function and teams to get the relevant specific needed expertise.
- Advise and support Business Unit/Group Function projects on regional/country HR topics - Support execution of Strategic Workforce Planning/Restructure/Realignment in respective Business Units/Group Functions
- Support Business Units/Group Functions in selection/Hiring process of Region/Country positions
- Translate regional/country reward(s) strategy and performance management and ensure implementation within respective Business Units/Group Functions
- Talent Development- Individual Development Plans (IDPs) for high potentials for respective Business Units/Group Functions
- To establish a strong process for Succession planning for all Key/Critical Positions/Roles with Functional Talent Mobility.
- Advise and ensure consistency on regional/country position grading for non-managerial Business Unit/Group Function positions.
- Implementation of Global Initiatives/Directives within respective Business Units/Group Functions with the help of of group function and teams
- Ensure adherence to region/country specific regulation and perform disciplinary measures - Implementation and support on country specific agreements, guidelines and cost benefit analysis in area of HR
- Identification of improvement opportunities for any HR related topics in the regional of group function and teams area
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership to develop solutions along with of group function and teams for respective Business Units/Group Functions
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication & Articulation
- Multiple Stakeholder Management
- Business Acumen and Analytics
Education: MBA/PGDM in HR (Full Time)