HR Business Partner (8-12 yrs)
Eligibility Criteria :
Relevant years of experience: 8-12 years.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent hands on experience in HR and Admin process.
- Expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- High integrity and honesty, emotional intelligence and maturity.
- Self-starter and leads by example.
- Strong understanding and experience of employee engagement and Rewards and recognition process
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
Job Description :
- The hands-on person with a flair for Strategy implementation and HR operational activity for core employees.
- Design and execution of training & orientation programs for Core employees.
- Good knowledge of HR processes and implementation techniques.
- Partner with business as well as operate within the current process and system that enables the growth of the business.
- Understand the business and act in support of the company strategy and operating goals.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and take a hands-on approach. Able to deliver scalabl, customer focused HR programs and services to the business.
- Must work towards employee motivation and benefits.
- Must be strong in employee-related documentation and database.
- Must have a strong understanding of legal documentation and labor laws.