HR Analytics Role - Data Analytics - BFSI (2-7 yrs)
- The job holder is required to ensure the provision of complete, true and accurate analysis and report to functional management and senior executives under minimum/no supervision of his / her line manager, in order to facilitate effective decision making. The nature of work will require the role holder to take quick decisions in situations where complete information/data might not exist and he/she would need to apply business knowledge & intuition to make best case recommendations, should be the first point of contact as the functional/technical SME
- It is vital that the person in this role is able to learn new tasks very quickly. The role holder shall be expected to solve medium to complex technical/business problems on his/her own without involving his/her line manager. The role holder will be expected to be responsible for thorough quality check (QC) of their own deliverables, and follow the departmental QC procedures as laid down by their line managers. They will also be expected to create departmental QC guidelines & ensure their adherence by his/her functional reports and actively manage the assigned project tasks and bring to light potential road block
- A consulting analyst will be operating as an internal SME assisting the business facing consulting team within defined engagement frameworks and clear delivery structures.
- To be a part of the Transformation program and support workforce management consultants on multiple activities with HR transformation. Support with informative, timely and accurate MI with actionable insights across a specific Global Business, Function or HOST. Support operational day to day running of the services.
- Support issue analysis and resolution through to completion for both Global HR and HR bank wide - customers- (Global Businesses, Global Functions, HOST Functions, Other areas and Geographies) and Support consultants in the implementation of a continuous improvement portfolio .
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience. Bachelor's or Master's degree from a reputed university.
- Strong analytical skills with business analysis aptitude. Knowledge and understanding of financial-services/ banking-operations is advantageous.
- Good knowledge of programming tools, preferably with proficiency in any one or combination of tools such as SAS, SQL, Qliksense, Cognos, Excel VBA, Data Warehouse, R, Python, Oracle (Oracle Data Visualizer), across any of the platforms UNIX, mainframe or Windows.
- Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyze them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework. Experience on working on Data/Information Management projects of varying complexities. Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and develop end to end solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success