Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:1380 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
HR Administration Role - FMCG/Manufacturing/Real Estate (7-10 yrs)
Experience : 7 to 10 years of experience in an HR operation role
Ideal Candidate :
- Strong process knowledge in Employee Help Desk/ workforce administration/Employee data administration
- Strong project management skills applied in a business/corporate environment
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design and deliver effective, creative process strategies and best practices to deliver high quality HR Admin operations.
- Play an active role in developing his/her team, recruiting, training, backup planning and attrition management for his/her team.
- Interface with customers regarding specific job orders, issues, improvements, escalations, etc
- Responsible for generating, maintaining, and managing strong relationships with the customer and fulfilling customer HR ops needs within the stipulated time.
- Able to handle daily activities which include customer handling, escalations, deliveries
- Identifying and leading process improvements
- Responsible for the team's performance and growth
- Responsible for ensuring up to date process documentation, change management and process & audit compliance
- Responsible for ensuring customer and management reporting & proactive projection of challenges and probable solutions
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Manage process according to Company methodology and/or agreed transition plan
- Organize knowledge-sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures)
- Develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Develop process excellence in Operation activities
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of work
- Focused, diligent, high on quality, and timeliness are the basic requirements for the role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.