HR & Admin Head - NGO (7-9 yrs)
Our client is a mission-driven organization based out of Pune, that seeks to use innovative pedagogy and technology to bring the best global standards of skill development to the world's underprivileged citizens.
About the role:
The key result areas shall include improvement in HR processes, implementing strategies that support business growth, improving morale and employee retention, enhancing safety and wellness, strengthening relations between staff and employers, managing job satisfaction, attracting the best recruits, and promoting the organization's values.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities shall include supervising HR team, dealing with
a. Employee grievances and disputes
b. Supporting Employee Development
c. Enhancing job satisfaction
d. Designing and implementing onboarding procedures
- Implementing HR strategies that support business objectives, forecasting staffing needs,
- Mitigating risk, structuring benefit packages, maintaining employee records, managing budgets, designing accountability mechanisms, and overseeing overall employment needs.
- Knowledge of compliances, statutory and legal framework and HR practices
- Head the overall admin responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree and preferably Masters in human resources management with minimum 7-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of HR compliances and regulations.
- Digital literacy