Regional Head HR - North & East at PropTiger/Housing.com
Views:1068 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Housing.com - Deputy Manager/Manager - Learning & Development (4-10 yrs)
Deputy Manager/Manager - Learning & Development
What does this role hold for you?
- Real Estate business in India and Housing.com are going through very exciting times and yet it's just a dawn for us. L&D team at Housing.com (Part of the PropTiger group) has seasoned Real Estate and Non Real Estate Trainer who believe in not only imparting classroom training but also helping trainees achieve their goals.
- We in the L&D department lead from the front. We not only train people on Selling skills and soft skills but we also demonstrate that in real life with real customers.
- Constantly work with the regional B2B sales team to understand their training needs
- Taking care of all new joiners and ensure that they start performing in their roles with in a months time. This can be achieved by training them on Functional skills, selling skills, giving them knowledge about Real Estate industry
- Conduct refresher trainings for the sales team
- Conduct updates training for the sales team
- Help trainees on the field in closing deals
Apply if you have :
- Minimum of 6-10 years of training Delivery experience
- Should have experience and knowledge of Digital Marketing
- You should have conducted sales training for feet on street profiles
- You should have B2B sales experience
- Have conducted various soft skills and behavioral training sessions.
- Have gone through a formal TTT on facilitation skills
- Have sound knowledge of Adult learning principles
- Should have good presentation skills
- Should understand concepts of designing training material
- Should have understanding of ADDIE methodology
Who we are?
- The combined entity of PropTiger - Makaan and Housing.com, two of Indias leading online real estate service providers, is Indias first truly online-to-offline (O2O) real estate services platform. PropTiger is the largest online residential real estate brokerage firm, having completed transactions worth $1.5 billion since its inception in 2011, while Housing.com is Indias most popular online platform for home search, receiving over 4 million visits every month.
- We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes.
- We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
- We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IT-BHU, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 12 cities.
- Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing & Makaan, is funded by some of the biggest investors including NewsCorp, SoftBank, REA, SAIF and Accel Partner. NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a substantial presence in online real estate. NewsCorp also has a significant stake in Star TV. REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which has a significant presence in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand. REA also owns a significant stake in Move, Inc., which was acquired by News Corp in November 2014.
- Move operates realtor.com, which has since become the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is a Japanese multinational telecommunications and Internet corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SoftBank has significant investments in brands such as SnapDeal and Ola. Prominent investments of SAIF partners are JustDial, Makemytrip and HomeShop18 and Accel Partners owns a stake in Facebook, Flipkart and Myntra.