Operations Manager at Housing.com
Views:8705 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Housing.com - AVP - Marketing/Branding - Land Business Unit - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI (3-7 yrs)
Housing.com is a Mumbai-based Real Estate Portal that aims to provide 360 degree solutions to meet all of its user's real estate needs. The company was founded in 2012 on a map-based home-search interface, the first of its kind. The company has since grown on a platform of innovation, transparency and data-based solutions. Housing.com started with the mission to make Real Estate simple. And it has made big strides in that direction. Now, we want to change the Land market BIG TIME.
Land is a separate business unit, a separate brand in the group of companies that Housing is becoming now. Our vision is to make the Global Land market 100% efficient by removing all information asymmetry in the overall Land Ecosystem. The aim is not only to capture the existing market but also to create a very big market by enabling transparency. We are not just building a digital destination but an ecosystem. The most efficient and exhaustive ecosystem that will take care of anything related to Land and land transactions. Over time making the market so friction-less that land can be traded as stocks on the exchange.
Land is 10x more complex and 10x more challenging than anything we have done so far. No one in the world has really put in their minds to make Land simple, simply because it is too difficult. If we do not, probably no one else will. Opportunity is huge and almost unfathomable, but we will have to innovate a lot as there are no established benchmarks. Precisely why we are assembling the best team across the world to work on cutting edge problems.
- Strong background in creating and establishing a new brand - Preferably for some of the celebrated brands across the globe
- Very passionate about creative, design, colors, content and key brand elements - Someone who has worked on insanely creative brand campaigns in the past
- Experience in online and/or television advertising, preferably worked as brand manager in the past in consumer facing industries including FMCG, Auto, Retail, eCommerce, Entertainment, Telco and QSR
- Clear understanding of consumer journey in any online product, proactively taken initiatives and led them to effective execution
- Strong knowledge of consumer tech/internet services and major brand know-hows of consumer focused industry
- Experience of establishing marketing and brand teams (comprised of internal and external people) in a high growth environment with a proven track record for meeting/exceeding goals
Qualifications: MBA in marketing from premier institutes of the country
- Closely work with key stakeholders to create a new brand, position our brand through effective communication strategy and deliver solid strategies (and briefs) that elicit impactful, insanely creative marketing programs
- Be able to scale through a combination of identifying, on boarding and managing partners/resources while building a framework for a highly effective brand marketing programs team over time
- Create a holistic brand strategy and development plan based on consumer truths, market dynamics and cultural impact
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader real estate ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product/brand feedback and positioning
- Responsible for hiring and leading the brand team for handling and managing the new brand, formulate and execute marketing campaigns for the same
- Create mind share for the new business line within and outside the organization, more importantly with the key stakeholders of the industry
- Utilize the consumer insights and collaborate with all the stakeholders to promote the brand
- Effectively leveraging the social media and other public platform in alignment with healthy growth of the brand
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Able to think in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Creative mindset, Determined to execute things in style and at the same time problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (persuasive) and presentation skills
- Instinctive feeling of the changing markets, consumer behavior and mindset
- Energetic and passionate about the changing products and industry landscape
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically and formulate strategic plans to drive cross-departmental initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.