Operations Manager at Housing.com
Views:2596 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Housing.com - AVP - Business - Land Business Unit - IIM/IIT (3-6 yrs)
Housing.com is a Mumbai-based Real Estate Portal that aims to provide 360 degree solutions to meet all of its user's real estate needs. The company was founded in 2012 on a map-based home-search interface, the first of its kind. The company has since grown on a platform of innovation, transparency and data-based solutions. Housing.com started with the mission to make Real Estate simple. And it has made big strides in that direction. Now, we want to change the Land market BIG TIME.
Land is a separate business unit, a separate brand in the group of companies that Housing is becoming now. Our vision is to make the Global Land market 100% efficient by removing all information asymmetry in the overall Land Ecosystem. The aim is not only to capture the existing market but also to create a very big market by enabling transparency. We are not just building a digital destination but an ecosystem. The most efficient and exhaustive ecosystem that will take care of anything related to Land and land transactions. Over time making the market so friction-less that land can be traded as stocks on the exchange.
Land is 10x more complex and 10x more challenging than anything we have done so far. No one in the world has really put in their minds to make Land simple, simply because it is too difficult. If we do not, probably no one else will. Opportunity is huge and almost unfathomable, but we will have to innovate a lot as there are no established benchmarks. Precisely why we are assembling the best team across the world to work on cutting edge problems.
- Experience of leading a demand generation team for a consumer facing brand in the past
- Strong acumen to numbers, experience in dashboard management, tracking campaigns and meeting leads & sourcing demands of individual business units on a regular basis
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined targets and drive the team towards meeting all success metrics without compromise on time
- Strong experience in achieving demand expectations of different business verticals through lead procurement, strategic alliances & partnerships, BTL activities, local marketing campaigns etc.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing or contributing towards industry leading BTL marketing strategies in an Internet and/or advertising environment
Experience: 3-6 years of relevant work experience
Qualifications: Graduate from the IITs/IIMs or premier engineering and MBA institutes
- Able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research
- Cultivate external relationships and partnerships with the key agency and internal collaboration
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and time line
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the funnel
- Partner with internal stakeholders to effectively move deals through established customer engagement process
- Gathers business intelligence on stakeholders, leads and qualified prospects to help generate effective lead generation campaigns
- Partners with Client Services and Business Development Team members to develop plans for assigned territories to support sales cycle success and to drive urgency
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- A proactive person with ethical bent of mind and quick in response
- Is a task master and follows up regularly
- Think innovatively and constructively and take initiatives/follow through
- Excellent business/financial acumen and leadership skills
- Diplomacy and poised leadership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.