Operations Manager at Housing.com
Views:3459 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:263
Housing.com - Associate Director - HR - Land Business Unit (10-15 yrs)
Housing.com is a Mumbai-based Real Estate Portal that aims to provide 360 degree solutions to meet all of its user's real estate needs. The company was founded in 2012 on a map-based home-search interface, the first of its kind. The company has since grown on a platform of innovation, transparency and data-based solutions. Housing.com started with the mission to make Real Estate simple. And it has made big strides in that direction. Now, we want to change the Land market BIG TIME.
Land is a separate business unit, a separate brand in the group of companies that Housing is becoming now. Our vision is to make the Global Land market 100% efficient by removing all information asymmetry in the overall Land Ecosystem. The aim is not only to capture the existing market but also to create a very big market by enabling transparency. We are not just building a digital destination but an ecosystem. The most efficient and exhaustive ecosystem that will take care of anything related to Land and land transactions. Over time making the market so friction-less that land can be traded as stocks on the exchange.
Land is 10x more complex and 10x more challenging than anything we have done so far. No one in the world has really put in their minds to make Land simple, simply because it is too difficult. If we do not, probably no one else will. Opportunity is huge and almost unfathomable, but we will have to innovate a lot as there are no established benchmarks. Precisely why we are assembling the best team across the world to work on cutting edge problems.
- Experience in leading the HR department for a large, fast paced organization, ideally from a technology focused company
- Must have handled end to end HR functions including Recruitment, HRBP, Compensation & Benefits, Training and Development and other HR support teams. Experience in setting up these different HR functions would be a plus
- Experience in hiring senior level positions in both business and product teams as an Individual Contributor. Passionate about finding and retaining great talent, take pride in building big teams
- Must have experience working closely with hiring managers executing and delivering full life cycle recruiting activities with proven results in order to mentor/coach team in replicating this success
- Experience in establishing an exciting company culture with different initiatives : Interact frequently with different teams, ensure employee friendly systems & processes and take ownership of building world class work culture
- Should have focused experience in creating a - exciting company to work with- brand among employees, candidates and other important stakeholders
- Own Talent Acquisition (TA): Strategize, plan and execute new generation hiring processes to attract top talent. Enable us to scale fast and hit the ground running as per business requirements
- New Gen Hiring : Expert in Tech/Product Hiring, Employer Brand building, Turning - Land- brand into a hiring magnet, recruiting as Marketing, outbound Hiring and candidate Nurturing
- Employee Engagement & Culture: Drive initiatives on employee wellness, workplace initiatives, employee recognition & rewards and anything that will improve employee satisfaction.
- Manage resource allocation within the recruitment team to ensure appropriate recruiting services provision for professional and critical hiring requirements as per the agreed service levels (SLAs).
- Measure, assess and continuously improve the effectiveness of all the teams under HR department, more importantly the recruitment and HRBP functions
- Establish a very efficient relationship with external stakeholders including vendors and hiring partners - continuous process monitoring through vendor evaluations using metrics and management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Good people management and resource allocation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Up to date knowledge and experience of local employment law and customary policies and procedures.
- Excellent relationship, consulting and negotiation skills with ability to liaise effectively with all levels of associates, including executive management
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage workload against competing demands.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.