Talent Acquisition at Hotstar
Views:2174 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:222
Hotstar - HR Business Partner - Tech Team (6-10 yrs)
About the role :
- We're looking for an HR Business Partner with deep knowledge about our business who will help align business goals with employees and management.
- This role is about actively partnering with all Directors and managers and collaborating with employees at all levels of the organization to create a culture of perseverance, ownership and making big bold bets. A coach and guide on all people related matters. This position will be expected to define and deliver on the people strategy in partnership with the the HR centres of excellence (where applicable). Additionally, will have the opportunity to help create programs and processes from scratch.
Your Key responsibilities :
- This role will interface with the Engineering leadership team
- Partner with stakeholders to roll out all key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc)
- Consult with the leaders on organizational initiatives that ensure alignment between management and employees
- Be an advocate for all employees and organization's culture
- Provide guidance and input on team planning, succession planning, compensation, benchmarking, etc
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive guidance needs
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
What to bring :
- 6 - 10 years of relevant HRBP experience with an understanding of talent acquisition
- Excellent understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results in a high paced / high demand environment
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. Proficiency in making timely, effective, ethics-based decisions
- Demonstrated experience in providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to partner / collaborate within and outside of HR
- Knowledge and experience in technology businesses including a familiarity with relevant HR practices and policies
- Unquestioned integrity; resolve, presence, and sureness
- Tenacity and ability to create from scratch are imperative
- Must be an articulate and persuasive communicator including excellent presentation skills; analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must be able to travel, including short-term assignments based upon business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
You Are :
- A Natural leader. You build relationships quickly. People look to you for direction and feel supported by you. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited about your part in our growth.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Naturally curious. You're constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.