TA Manager at HomeLane
Views:16205 Applications:1201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
HomeLane - Senior Manager - Operations (6-8 yrs)
As Operations Manager for HomeLane, for a specific region, you will own the Production, Quality and Delivery of projects within a stipulated Turnaround Time. You will lead the functions of Purchase, Warehousing, Production, QC and Supply Chain for the region to seamlessly deliver projects to various HomeLane delivery units.
More specifically, you will be responsible for capacity planning and enhancement, identify bottlenecks in purchase/production/dispatch time to time and remove those, streamlining processes in the factories; production, quality check & dispatch; end-product quality; and implement new initiatives/processes to continuously improve operations. You will also be the point of escalation for every Delivery Manager/BU Head for matters concerning Project Quality, Turnaround Time or Installation Snags.
Capacity management :
- Keep a track of quarterly / half yearly projections to ensure regional demand can be met within the allowable TATs
- Negotiation : Discuss with factory owners/decision makers the company processes, pricing model and the rates. Initiating / Getting involved in RFP stage
- Processes : Implement processes for new and existing factories.
- Vendor Management : Manage and solve any day to day concerns of the factories
- SLA : report and resolve any violation of SLA by the factories
Purchase & Warehousing :
- Check MSL and JIT classification periodically and check if the safety stock is aligned to the future demand projection
- Ensure all raw material supplier are aligned to an SLA and periodically meet them to smoothen the transactions
- Handle projections and TAT for major suppliers esp. Hardware and Woodwork top 3 suppliers
- Ensure Hardware is packed in full and correctly
- Projects should be produced within the stipulated TAT
- Manage all Assembly, factory QC, Packaging and Dispatch
- Track installation from the delivery lens
- Ensure all items reported are quickly root caused and solved - M&D, replacement items, additional orders, snag items
- Ensure all blockers to complete installation within 10 days are handled with urgency
- Lead & Develop Team : Coach Purchase, Production, QC teams to ensure smooth delivery of projects and business operations
- Adherence to process: Ensure that each improvement, initiative, new processes is implemented at all the factories / delivery units
- Weekly progress tracker / performance of units : Discuss with delivery managers their weekly projects completed and issues identified / corrective steps needed.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Project Turnaround Time (including intermediate TATs)
- Installation TAT
- Zero material defects - FTC (First Time Complete)
- Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
- NPS (Net promoter score)