Manager - Talent Acquisition and HRBP at Homelane.com
Views:1103 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
HomeLane - Senior Manager/AGM - HR Business Partner - IIM/TISS/MDI/XLRI/XIMB (5-8 yrs)
At HomeLane, we are building the world's most trusted & customer-centric home interiors brand. We leverage deep-tech, design & lean-ops to deliver delightful and hassle-free home interiors to homeowners across India. Our 3-way marketplace of interior designers, installers and vendors allows us to scale fast; and our tech and ops stacks enable us to scale right.
Today, 20,000+ homeowners live in HomeLane-designed homes. The Economic Times voted us the Best Interiors Brand in 2020 (no, the results for 2021 aren- t out yet but the results shouldn- t be any different!). We currently operate in 15 cities, where we work with 1200+ interior designers, 1000+ vendors and 1500+ installers. We are well capitalized, having raised ~$54 Million in venture capital from marquee investors like Sequoia Capital and Accel Partners.
This role will report into Kalpana Swaminathan, Senior Vice President - Human Resources
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate and driven Human Resource Business Partner to drive organization effectiveness and efficiency. This includes implementing our Learning & Development framework, a charter to build out an organization which is continuously learning. Build and continuously improve HR programs like performance reviews, promotions, succession planning.
- Working with business leaders and tech leaders to develop and implement HR programs and activities
- Own the employee experience charter at HomeLane from onboarding to exit
- Assess business unit's training needs and enable behavioral and functional training programs (either through internal functional training teams or external specialists)
- Partner with business teams for mid year and annual performance management and talent management
- Champion the future of workplace / build initiatives for HomeLane to be an - Employer Of Choice-
- Craft and execute the appropriate strategies and ensure execution for key talent processes, talent assessments, organizational planning, leadership development and other key interventions
- Collaborate closely with the central function teams to ensure solutions that meet business problems
Who are we looking for :
- 5-8 years of experience in HR related / BP roles
- High EQ, cultural awareness and compassion
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Agile mindset, curious about new practices and keen to experiment external-in mindset and the courage to break traditions.