Manager - Talent Acquisition and HRBP at Homelane.com
Views:347 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
HomeLane - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (4-8 yrs)
Over the last couple of years HomeLane has built a strong organic channel that contributes
Majorly to the brand and it's revenue. HomeLane is looking for a strong SEO manager who can take charge of SEO initiatives for all products and services of the brand. This person will lead a team of people who will be responsible for improving SEO traffic, visibility and conversions. This role is responsible for planning and developing the overall SEO strategy for HomeLane.com. You'll be joining an award winning brand and a team that is young, driven and committed to achieving awesome results for the company!
- Have a minimum of 4-5 years of relevant work experience (in SEO/Digital marketing).
- Have very strong technical SEO skills across Google, YouTube & among other search engines
- Experience in auditing on-site and off-site SEO factors to create effective SEO strategies
- In-depth understanding of Google analytics, Google search console & SEO tools including or equivalent to ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, etc
- Ability to collate and analyze data to derive insight and actions to drive performance
- Developing onsite SEO strategies with the objective of increasing quality organic traffic to the site. The KPIs for SEO will not only include sessions and users, but also Conversions and revenue targets
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve desired metrics
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, blogs, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Perform periodical technical audits on HomeLane's website, webpages, blogs, etc.
- SEO strategy recommendations in terms of (page load, Mobile friendly UI/UX), page speed, CWV (core web vitals) etc.,
- Own and drive organic traffic & leads for HomeLane.com
Good to have:
- Enthusiasm for SEO / online marketing
- Must have experience of cross-collaborating with Tech and Engineering Teams
- Experience in other digital channels i.e. SEM and Social etc
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.