HR at Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
Views:1679 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Home Credit - Vice President - Closing & Reporting - CA (12-18 yrs)
Objective (Purpose of the Job):
The position holder is responsible for coordinating the establishment and administration of all accounting and financial reporting and close process.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements as per applicable generally accepted accounting principles (Ind AS, IFRS).
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Meeting all data requirement from the RBI & other stakeholders
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensure timely & accurate audit deliverables
- Coordinate with auditors for closure of Statutory Audit, internal Audit, Group Audit for all accounting matters and financial statements.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with statutory & HQ reporting requirements
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Preparation of monthly Audit packs
Desired Skills and Know-how
- Qualified CA
- Experience in managing various types of Audit
- Hands on experience in Financial Closing and Reporting Process
- 12+ years of experience in finance, accounting and taxation
- Experience in handling a team of 4-5 members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.