HR at Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
Views:699 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Home Credit - Senior Manager/AVP - Fund Raising & Securitization (6-12 yrs)
Objective : Raise funds through securitization. Manage the relationship with various Rating Agencies, Banks, Mutual funds & trustees. Ensure compliance for documentation, timely reporting, MIS & remittances.
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing relationship with the Banks & Financial Institutions for raising Debt including Securitization, term loan & NCD route.
- Liaison with Rating Agencies for the annual rating surveillance exercise
- Manage end to end transaction documentation inter alia including discussion on transaction documents, pre commitment and pre disbursement compliances.
- Manage the due diligence process with external agencies and coordinate on the requisitions with internal stakeholders.
- Management of the internal dashboard and treasury MIS, which shall involve review, validation and updating it on a quarterly basis.
- Preparing the investor presentations and decks for onward discussions with investors and updating it on a monthly/ quarterly basis, as necessitated
Need to have Areas :
- Have managed banking relationships and raised funding from banks/ financial institutions.
- Preferably from NBFC/ Banks.
- Ability to drive and influence.
- Negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Have experience of securitization transaction.
- CA or MBA with 6+ years of experience in Fund raising and Securitization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.