Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:426 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Home Credit - Senior Executive - Payroll (4-7 yrs)
The position holder will be responsible to manage HR Operations / Administration of approximately 12000 Indian employees basis Team, Department, Function or Location with focus on Indian Payroll, Full and Final, Attendance, Payroll Grievance Management.
The incumbent should work towards bringing continuous improvement in offering services to the employees, business stakeholders & HR Business Partners by acting as an advisor for Payroll related processes & an interface between Business Stakeholders & Business Partners.
- Ensure that all requests are tracked & served within agreed timelines related to but not limited to errors in payroll, attendance, leave, database etc.
- Track, manage & record attendance & leave records of the employees.
- Manage Employee grievance & conflicts through interventions & one-to-one meetings
- Ensure that all the actions are taken in strict adherence to the HR Policies & Processes
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Compilation of Payroll inputs basis on database and changes during the month and as per company policies
- Manage payroll workload to meet operational requirements
- Compilation of data received from payroll sources and do the validations as per check list, policy, and approval matrix before incorporation in payroll.
- Filing of TDS return and issuance of Form 16
- Processing of Indian payroll and F&F with 100% accuracy including payroll compliances and sharing of required report to internal stake holders.
- Sharing of payroll reports and accruals to finance team.
Desired Education Qualification:
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource
- 4+ years of experience in HR with core focus on Payroll and Attendance.
- Must have managed inhouse payroll of minimum 8000 employees.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of payroll calculation and processing on SAP
- Should be highly process oriented, having eye for details & having thrust to create best in class HR systems.
- Strong in-house Indian payroll experience (SAP), including application change management
- Previous experience within a control or audit environment
- Should be hands on with MS Excel, MS Word & MS Power Point.
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Knowledge in Payroll Accounting
- Payroll Statutory labor law and query management