Manager at Home Credit India Finance
Views:1124 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Home Credit - Manager - Product Management (3-9 yrs)
The objective is to build products from existing ideas and drive implementation new ideas into functional products that are fit for the market in which HCIN operates.
- Manage applications within product department ownership - support and testing
- Must understand internal customer problems/issues and provide system solutions promptly
- Adherence to existing processes and governance
- Provide escalated application support for complex technical problems
- Act as business liaison between our business and professional teams to restore services and identify and correct core problems as well as training needs
- Product-related application parametrization for all products with an in-depth understanding of how different parameters influence other applications/services
- Aware of all changes applied to systems, e.g., upgrades, bug fixes, patching and understands the impact on existing processes within the product department
- Recommends system and process modifications to reduce user problems and improve customer service
- Works on constant standardization of applications with current business processes
- Mapping existing/to-be processes and producing procedures/user manuals
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize effectively, and experience with technical project management and change management
- Ability to understand customer urgency and sensitivity of the problem
- Ability to speak confidently and communicate clearly with internal customers
- Service-oriented, reliable, responsible, self-motivated, and enthusiastic
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, and courteous manner
- Ability to work productively in cross-functional teams or resourcefully and independently as an individual.
- 3-7 years of Product Management or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in product management, product development, and project management in leading cross-functional teams in the delivery of significant new products or services in e-commerce, retail, internet products or related fields.
- Have general knowledge of competitive offerings regarding features and price
- Should have experience of Service Design, Corporate Agency Insurance, Bank Assurance
- Should be independent in approach
- Should be a go-getter and high on insights
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Team player that works well in collaborative and matrix management situations.
- Must have strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of the product.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create a compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Excellent problem- solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Conversant with relevant technologies. Keen awareness of technology trends and their potential influence
Who should join?
- If you are willing to face new challenges and want to apply your data knowledge for growth / future of company, then Home Credit can give you this opportunity.
- Home Credit can provide you platform to show your skills & suggest valuable ideas to company. This experience can improve your knowledge area & give future career possibilities.
- Opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic professionals who have good knowledge in this field & willing to work for company.