Manager - Talent Acquisition at Home Credit
Views:912 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Home Credit - Manager - Big Data (7-13 yrs)
The objective of the job role is to ensure continuous addition of new big data sources to HCIN UW strategy and other processes. Improved use of existing ones, to maximize risk mitigation and automation of application process, ensure robust execution of proof-of-concept (PoC) tests and subsequent system implementations of new data sources.
- Monitoring of BD sources quality
- Building reports and the whole reporting structure for management review (different levels of reporting)
- Implement robust review mechanisms to track progress and for identification of opportunities
- Execution of BD trial tests and assessments of results
- Search for new predictors within already connected BD sources
- Leading BD implementation projects, business project leadership for BD sources implementation
- Liaison with allied departments to accomplish day to day activities
- Organize work and manage stakeholders well
- Implement and act in accordance with the organization's information security policy to ensure data sanctity
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering, statistics, mathematics, IT, physics or business related discipline preferred
- Hand-on experience in the field of Data Science
- Programming skills (Python, R etc.)
- Expertise in working with SQL (Oracle preferred)
- Knowledge of internet-based data sources (like social media websites) and technical aspects of data retrieval, knowledge of other data sources that can be used in risk processes
- Statistical data analysis using regression (linear, logistic), clustering algorithms and Practical experience in maximizing value from the data (feature engineering, use of data in processes outside of risk, etc.)
- Practical experience in analysis of massive data sets
- Scoring development know-how, experience with statistical packages (SAS, SPSS, R, )
- Knowledge about risk areas, such as underwriting, collections, anti-fraud
Why should I join?
If you love innovation, entrepreneurship and data driven environment as much as we do you will find yourself in a great place for your growth. We will provide you with the means, freedom and responsibility to make an impact and make a great name for yourself. We are a fast growing multi-national business with robust applications and vast infrastructure and we will do our utmost to help you to get where you want to be in your life.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.