Talent Acquisition at Home Credit India
Views:1565 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Home Credit - Manager - Analytics & Reporting - Anti Fraud (5-10 yrs)
The prospective hire will be responsible for identifying new ways to detect fraud, reporting and delivering Anti Fraud (AF) projects and support Anti Fraud (AF) investigation.
1) Responsible for scoring development and AF Investigation support
2) Implementation of machine learning models in AF strategies
3) Cooperation with Sales, Operations, Underwriting and collection department
4) Development of standardized regular and ad-hoc reporting for various levels of management
5) Development of various anti-fraud score cards, triggers
6) Development of tools for fraud identification and investigation.
7) Development and regularization of non-credit risk triggers.
8) Automation of AF processes wherever possible.
1) Should be a graduate/postgraduate in engineering/ Statistics/ Mathematics with strong sense of numbers.
2) Should have atleast 5 years of proven experience in data analysis, Modelling with a strong knowledge of analytical tools such as SQL/Oracle, Python etc and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
3) Should have excellent communication and presentation skills
4) Should have excellent knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI etc.
5) Good to have the knowledge of forensic/fraud investigation analytics
6) Good knowledge and understanding of processes and projects
7) Good to have knowledge to deploy the Machine Learning models in production environment
8) Good to have the knowledge of OCR, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Speech to text etc and Big Data technologies like Hadoop impala, pig, hive
9) Good knowledge of ETL tools
10) Should be self-driven, able to prioritize and manage time to deliver results under pressure and be a good team player