HR at Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
Views:1133 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Home Credit - Head- Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (20-25 yrs)
Objective (Purpose of the Job)
The Head of FP&A and the team shall be responsible for company-wide management reporting, budgeting and forecasting. The team shall partner with key stakeholders to help run the business and produce high-quality analytics to enable decision-making across the company. We are looking for a resourceful and self-driven finance professional with strong analytical and communication skills who can partner with business stakeholders and lead the FP&A team.
- MBA in Finance from a premier B-school or CA with 15 + years of relevant experience
- Strong Understanding of NBFC sector
- Heads 20+ strong FP&A and analytics team of Home Credit India
- Enables finance partnering with the leadership of each of the critical Home Credit functions (Sales, CRM & Digital, IT & Data Science, Risk, Operations & People) related to resource and cost allocation, investment and spend management, strategic decisions, and risk management
- Partners with the Global FP&A Head of Home Credit to execute on world-wide FP&A strategies and develop effective relationships with all levels of finance functions in HQ
- Partner with Global finance teams to understand variances, business drivers and influence forecasting assumptions
- Lead the business planning, budgeting and forecasting processes and management reviews
- Review business unit financial performance against the budget, forecast and prior periods and prepare monthly commentary and variance analysis
- Providing analyses and delivering insights that link financial reports to business strategies
- Support the month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting requirements in accordance with timelines
- This individual will demonstrate well-reasoned insights on financial and strategic issues/decisions. Exhibit the intellect and sound business judgment to make decisions in the best interest of the Company and the business.
- He/she will partner effectively with a senior management team. This individual will convey a strong sense of executive presence both within and outside his/ her organization. The person must be persuasive, exhibiting an ability to communicate with passion, energy and excitement for the business.
The significant quantities on which the job has an impact:
- Experience in business partnering with senior executives demonstrating the ability and desire to provide pro-active, pragmatic advice in furtherance of the business agenda
- Strong knowledge of controls and Finance and ability to analyze complex data, draw connections and advocate a coherent strategy for improvement
- Excellent soft skills - the person will be required to work closely with senior leadership- should have good power point skills to derive data insights and present to stakeholders.
- Demonstrate high degree of ownership and enterprising to solve issue "irrespective of KRA"
- Demonstrate critical thinking problem solving while taking legitimate risk to innovate and build for scale solution for long term
- Dynamic and quick learner for external and internal environment
- Manage a team of professionals
Required Know-how and Skills:
- Post-Graduate in Business Finance from a premier B-school or CA with 15 + years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Experience in corporate FP&A processes such as business partnering, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and management reporting
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix management structure
- Ability to anticipate and identify opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiency
A history of building teams and managing performance - The ability to assess, recruit, develop and retain talent is critical. This individual should be able to utilize the strengths of key players, hold people accountable for agreed-to results, promote teamwork across organizational boundaries, break down functional silos to optimize business results, and encourage overall performance