Talent Acquisition at Home Credit
Views:2575 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Home Credit - Channel Development Manager (6-12 yrs)
Build POS excellence through distributing of various new products and services, in offline network. Expansion of products and services across new geographic locations within the country, using lead distribution system
- Responsible for the distribution of different type of leads in offline network
- Ensuring timely closure of the leads for products and services
- Act as single point of contact from offline distribution perspective for other customer acquisition channels
- End to end ownership of lead distribution system, including new feature releases
- Coordinate closely with the HQs teams for offline distribution of new products and services
- Provide inputs to the cross function teams for sales/product pitch/on-boarding/servicing
- Connect with distribution network and provide feedback to the cross-functional teams about the new requirements
- Participation in design of policies and provide compliance network behavior with company's processes
- Participation in development of procedures and policies of communication, training, efficiency improvement and incentive structure
- Remotely engage with the offline network to achieve the sales target plan and lead conversion ratio
Accordant with responsibility area:
- Directs the operation of the processes, autonomously within established procedures and practices as well under supervision on unusual matters; reviews progress with management
- Anticipates patterns and links; looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
- Generates new and innovative solutions to given problems; takes new perspective using existing solutions; use best practice and knowledge.
- Participation in design and implementation of policies and procedures to facilitate processes and clarify and correct procedural problems.
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to address resources and operational challenges.
- Provides guidance; coaching and mentoring to colleagues.
- Any graduate/post graduate
- Project management skills
- Proven ability to drive projects from plan to close
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Exceptional listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Good analytic skills (planning, operational)