HR at Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
Views:562 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Home Credit - Assistant Vice President - Strategic Alliance & OEM (8-14 yrs)
Objective (Purpose of the Job)
Manage, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and potential national mobile OEMs to meet country commercial mid-term objectives (3 years).
Participate in development of objectives, policies and programs for sales, operations, training, projects and co-marketing activities of the Company. Plans, directs and coordinates the efforts of sales personnel toward the accomplishment of objectives. Maintains and constantly improves the company competitive position. Ensures maximum sales volume at minimum cost.
- Ensure best-in-class execution of business relationships with existing and potential national mobile OEMs.
- Develop and implement competitive pricing strategies to maximize performance.
- Drive excellence and ensure effective in-store execution
- Execute the business plan calendar in coordination with Sales and Marketing function and set clear milestones. Design and implementation of seasonal programs.
- Collect and synthesizes local consumer & analyze market trends to maintain No. 1 position of HCIN in the market.
Accordant with responsibility area:
- Significantly contributes to the development of function strategy
- Solve unique and complex problem that have a broad impact on the business
- Works independently with guidance in the most complex situations
- Lead teams to achieve milestones and objectives.
- Anticipate internal and external business challenges, recommend processes, product or service improvements, looks beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications.
- Adapt departmental plans and priorities to overcome challenges budgeting and cost controlling.
- Provide guidance, coaching and mentoring to subordinates and colleagues.
Need to have areas
- More than 8 years of sales experience
- Must be able to direct, coach and mentor the growth and success
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage mobile OEM relationship
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Team-oriented and inspirational leader;
- Bachelor's/PG degree;