Manager at Home Credit India Finance
Views:817 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Home Credit - Assistant Vice President - Operations - Loan Registration (12-15 yrs)
Job Title : Assistant Vice President
- Highly effective management professional emphasizing innovation and creativity in solving complex problems. Energetic and results- focused with success in developing and leading diverse teams to achieve outstanding results.
Job Responsibility :
- Controls Mail room process for the respective zone.
- Accountable for Back Office (Loan Registration) Process for the Zone
- Handles Outgoing Payment processes like- Disbursement to the Dealerships, Customers & Overpayment Refund.
- Responsible for Incoming Payments processes- Payment Channels- Auto Debit, online & Cash Channels.
- Development of new Payment Channels to provide wide coverage, economical & Cash payment options to the customers.
- Prepares Payment Channel strategy for the organization.
- Vendor Management including Onboarding & Deboarding vendors and payments.
- Helps in increasing Customer scores.
- Runs various projects for Cost saving, process improvements & increase customer satisfaction.
- Shares ideas as well as best practices to achieve the organization goals
- Responsible for formulating business strategies with the heads of different departments.
- Assists for formulating various policies for the department. Also studies the effects of these strategies and policies. If found ineffective, suggests revisions and its implementation.
- Has to manage team and ensure that the staff in the department are working according to the schedule.
- Submits the performance reports to the senior management for periodical reviews.
- Must be able to troubleshoot any conflicts arising in the processes either independently or with a team of experts.
Work Relations (Jobs / Positions and Cooperation Activities) :
Within The Company : With Operations Team and Other Departments
Outside of The Company : Vendor- s, Global Teams for Functional specifications
Desired Profile :
- Master's degree in any discipline.
- At least 12+ years of experience in same field.
- Expertise in handing a big team of various sub department/ person should be diversifying in nature.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel - macros, formulas, VBA; PowerPoint, Word)
Who should join?
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills